Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our LIttle Pooh Bear


I hear myself asking frequently, "What have you done to the baby?" (more that I should be asking). More often than not, I'm addressing this question to Greg rather than the boys. They all laugh and tell me Kate likes it. I'm sure she does - after all attention is attention, and Kate obviously needs a lot of that. They have fun together and I just try to laugh with them.
When I got out of the shower the other day, this is what I found. Nothing serious, rather cute actually. But why? Why would you tie a balloon to your daughter? Oh well. She reminded me of Winnie the Pooh when he tries to float up in the sky to reach the honey. Kate loves balloons, so she thought it was great.

4 comments:

Ford Fam said...

That is hilarious!! She looks so cute!

Michelle Kelly said...

Poor little Kate will always be picked on because she is the only girl. I'm sure Jarom can relate. But I know she will be telling those boys what to do one day and they will do it because they love her so much!!

Gayle J. Randall said...

Jarom used to love Winnie the Pooh, too. (Although his sisters never tied a balloon to him.) I think Gavin and Enoch take after their mom--they are clever and creative!

Melissa said...

Very cute and funny! Why didn't I ever think of that.