Monday, April 13, 2009

Wheeeee!

Just a short update on the remodel of our backyard. Greg has been working hard on various projects, one being our yard. This past week our slide arrived from Georgia (finally) and the boys, all the boys, were excited to get it up.
It didn't take too long to install it and then the fun began. It really is a great slide. It has no bumps, so you can gain some speed and almost get thrown off at the end. The kids have had a blast the last few days playing on it. Luckily, we have had no injuries, just lots of grass stains on the knees and bottoms of Gavin's and Enoch's jeans. What great fun! The rock climbing wall is next!

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Your yard is the coolest yard in the neighborhood. You're going to have a lot of guests over this summer.

Michelle Kelly said...

How fun!! I can't wait to play on it this summer with your cute kids.

Carrie said...

That slide looks awsome. I've realized I say awsome too much. But it looks awsome.

Stefanie said...

I never even saw your playhouse--where have I been? My girls have been wanting my dad to build them one! I'll have to come check out yours and get some ideas!