Monday, April 27, 2009

More Thanksgiving Point

I know I have already posted about visiting the Tulip Festival, but we have gone to Thanksgiving Point a lot this last week (to use our pass one last time). I wasn't going to post anymore, but the pictures are so cute, so just lots of pictures. Most of my pictures of Enoch these days are from behind, him running away. Enoch and his cousin, Carson, had a great time at the Children's Garden this week.



That night, since Greg and Gavin were at their class, I took the kids to the farm to see the baby animals. They were so cute and the kids loved them (my kids, not the baby goats!) Enoch and Kate both love the ducks, they are the favorite animal at the farm. The piglets, donkey, kids (this time baby goats) and wagon ride are also a hit.

3 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

What cute pictures. I love the one with Kate and the goat, she is so cute. Enoch is such a BYU fun with his cute BYU stuff on.

Ford Fam said...

They are cute pics, we must have just missed you. Where were the pigs? We couldn't find them!

Gayle J. Randall said...

Love all the pics of the grandkids! Can't get enough! Keep blogging!