Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I was just thinking to myself...

I was having a lousy day. Enoch knew it. He sat next to me on the couch and said, "I was just thinking to myself in my head that I love you. I am talking to myself and I am saying I love my mom. That is what I would say if I wasn't thinking in my head and talking to myself that I love you." He then gave me a big smile and walked off. Moments like that make it all worth it (until ten minutes later when he spit in my bed. Seriously. You take the good with the bad, I guess.)

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Sweet boy! Maybe he just wanted to leave to a tangible "something" on your bed to remind you what he was thinking in his head.

Michelle Kelly said...

what an adorable and predictable thing to do. You know he loves you no matter what he does.

Carrie said...

Cute Enoch.

Gayle J. Randall said...

Enoch is one in a million! Aren't you glad!