Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tulip Festival

We had so much fun at this year's Tulip Fesitval (or Tulip Festibal, as Enoch calls it). Our pass to Thanksgiving Point is getting close to expiring, so we are trying to use it as much as we can before next Tuesday. The gardens were so beautiful! We enjoyed looking at the flowers, running around and rolling down the hills. We are so lucky to have such an amazing place so close to our house. I wanted to snap some cute pictures of the kids with all the tulips, but I mostly got action shots. The kids just couldn't hold still - they were having too much fun!


I could see this coming!

4 comments:

Ford Fam said...

We went too, it was so hot though and we went with a big group. We were all tired and Carson kept pushing. Didn't go quite as I imagined. The tulips were amazing though!

Michelle Kelly said...

Looks like fun. Sadly I don't think I'll get to go this year. I love the cute picture of Kate by the tulips, she is going to be a heartbreaker!!

Winnie said...

Fun! Can you believe that there is only four days' difference between this post and the last one?

Gayle J. Randall said...

Fun family times! Can't wait until we can enjoy the tulips with you again!