Thursday, February 9, 2012

Scattered Thoughts on Me

1.  I think I'm going to go live at the farm.  It's either me, Kate or Coal and at this point, I choose me.

2.  Last night I answered the phone and it was an opinion poll.  Usually I try to avoid these, but this was the Gallup Poll.  Wow!  I'm famous - I took the Gallup Poll.

3.  It's snowing right now.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I know we need the water, but I've really been enjoying the warm weather.  The kids can play outside.  Coal can play outside.  I like the sun.  Coal has been outside and just came in (I leave the door propped open a bit when she is out).  Greg is teaching her how to wipe her paws when she comes in from playing.  She's not perfect, but better than the kids.

4.  Next week is the week I've been dreading for the last few months.  How awful is that that I'm dreading my kids birthdays.  I can't say I'm in love with my church calling right now.  When it takes away from my kids, I have a hard time with it.  I have Enoch's birthday on the 12, Valentine's on the 14, Cub Scout Blue & Gold on the 16 and Kate's birthday on the 19.  Wish me luck!

No comments: