Friday, February 3, 2012

Mrs. Templeton

Enoch has a wonderful teacher.  Her name is Mrs. Templeton and she is incredible.  Enoch loves her.
 Mrs. Templeton is having a baby in a few weeks.  Enoch is excited that she is having a baby boy like us, but sad she will be gone for awhile.  He kept telling me we needed to do something for her baby (we have been getting ready for our baby and I think that rubbed off on him).
This baby was a surprise for Mrs. Templeton and she had given away all of her baby things, so we decided that she could use some clothes.  I've been making some baby bags for our baby and thought that she might like some too.  I found some cute green frog fabric (I expect she will get a lot of blue things, so we went with green).  I made three baby bags and a blanket.
They turned out very cute, soft and warm. 
We are so excited for Mrs. Templeton and hope everything goes well for her.  Enjoy your new baby, Mrs. Templeton, but we can't wait for you to come back to school!

1 comment:

k8theriver said...

those are so cute! you are amazing. we still have the quilt you made for fred--thanks!