Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fluffy, White Snow

Today when Enoch came home from school, he announced he was going to build a snowman. Our snow is frozen to the ground. It is solid. Enoch can walk across our snow-covered yard and not even leave boot tracks. There was no way it was going to roll into snowman balls.
After much thought, Enoch decided the best solution to his snowman problem was to ask Heavenly Father to sent fluffy, white snow. I told him that was a good idea. He immediately started his prayer.
"Heavenly Father, please send us fluffy, white snow. I want to build a snowman and our snow is crunchy. Not too much snow, because I don't want to lose my Kate. Just enough that is will come up to her waist. Thank you. Love Enoch. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
I hope it snows soon!

3 comments:

Ariana said...

Oh that is too funny.....yes, let's not lose Kate. :) As a side note, I just washed my car (to get at least one layer of salt off), so can we pass on the snow for a few days? ;-)

Gayle J. Randall said...

Enoch has faith--what a great gift he has been given . . .

Carrie said...

He's a nice big brother. And creative.