Friday, January 7, 2011

Family Pictures

I have a big roll of Ikea paper in my sewing room that I use for tracing patterns, doodling pattern ideas and doing sewing math (since I can't do it in my head!). Often times, Enoch and Kate will ask for paper and pens to entertain themselves while I'm sewing. It's so cute to see Kate draw a dress pattern and then not so cute when she demands I make it. Okay, it's still a little cute, but we need to work on 'please'.
One day, Enoch and Kate drew these pictures. How adorable!
I think 'Mom' and 'Dad' are really Grandma and Grandpa. Enoch is finally figuring out his grandparents are his parent's parents. I love how the whole family is wearing hats - because we wear so many hats?!

I think Gavin might be missing in Kate's picture. Either that or she is tiny little figure on the bottom. Or that is a kitty or a flower or a I don't know. But, I think for a two-year-old, it's pretty good. I wish I really did have legs that long!

Sorry the pictures aren't scanned. We just got a new printer, copier, scanner, faxer and I don't know how to work it yet and Greg or Gavin isn't here to hold my hand through the process.

2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Love the pictures! I hope that is us in the picture Enoch drew! We're still the Mom and Dad, you know!

Carrie said...

first, I'm impressed that your keeping up on your sewing. Second, Your a nice mom for letting your kids in the sewing room. And third, when I think of you I think of hats, for sure. :)