Saturday, December 19, 2009

One day of outfilts for Kate

Kate has too many clothes. I know, this is my fault! She just looks so cute in everything! I'm posting a few outfit changes from one day, because we just can't wear the same thing all day!

Sunday morning she helped her Dad shovel the driveway. I pulled out her snowsuit from last year and it still fits ( the size is 12 month!). I guess they make them big. She looks like a giant pink marshmallow - I could just eat her up!
This is my favorite church outfit of Kate's. I found the sweater last year on clearance at Target and snatched it up. I love Kate in this color. I took the sweater to the fabric store hoping to find some cute material and I found the perfect match. The plaid just yelled, "pleat me, pleat me, pleat me!" I love her in this outfit.
This is our last outfit of the day and the one that I see most of the time. Kate wearing only her pink BYU hat (she wears it constantly!), a shirt and her panties. Yes, you read right - her panties. We are in the middle of potty-training and loving every minute of it! Yeah, right. She is doing pretty well, with good days and bad days.
She gets a small handful of chocolate chips for a treat after being successful. Enoch now thinks he needs a treat as well for using the potty. I love this picture of Kate with her chocolately chip smile!

4 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Adorable! Adorable! Adorable! I can't think of anything more to say. She just is darling! I will print the "chocolately chip smile"!

Michelle Kelly said...

Cute clothes!! She looks adorable and I love the BYU hat.

Ford Fam said...

I can't believe you are potty training! I need to find out how you did it!!!! Love her outfits. Poor Brynnley's snow stuff is all size 2, so she looks like and extra huge marshmallow! Love the last pic too!

Unknown said...

She will turn into a MODEL someday sporting all those great clothes. She seems to know just how to pose??
LOVE GRANDPA RANDALL