Sunday, November 22, 2009

Smiley Kate

Kate is naturally such a shy personality. She is very quiet and withdrawn in large groups of people. I understand that this could be an age thing, but I also feel like her personality is just a little quiet. Of course, at home with her brothers, she is a different person. She loves to play, dog-pile, be chased and tickled and snuggle with them. She is a happy girl with lots of smiles for Mom, Dad, Gavin and Enoch. Some people have asked me if she smiles. Of course she does, you nit wits! I love Kate's smile; it's quick, big and bright. It makes my heart happy when she smiles at me!



5 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

I'm so happy to see her smile. Unless I see her at home I can't get her to smile. She has such a cute smile that lights up the room.

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a little doll! She does have a beautiful smile. I'm glad you can catch it with the camera so that we can say. I love the outfit she has on, too! That must be a Tresa original.

Carrie said...

Today really was the first time I've heard ANY noise from her! Even the day she was here for about an hour, nothing. She is dang cute, though.

Ford Fam said...

Love the smiles. They are always different when they are home with you and comfortable. I am happy to see her big smiles too!

Kaylee said...

Kate is such a cutie!! I just love her and her smile!