Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Enoch's pictures

I love these pictures Enoch brought home from preschool. He is such a cutie! All week long he has been telling me that he is thankful for me. Wow! I really needed to hear that right now. I'm so thankful for Enoch too! PS - I think he did a great job cutting out his food.

How to Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey
By: Enoch Fowler

Get a turkey at the store. Put it in the refrigerator until Thanksgiving. Then take it out and boil some water to put the turkey in. Cook it for 40 minutes. Take is out and put it on a plate and eat it.

Not too bad for a four-year-old. He told me a few days ago that he wanted to be a 'cooker' when he grew up. Maybe he will.

3 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a blessing to have a child who is so grateful! That's a difficult thing to teach and you have done well. I loved his instructions for how to cook a turkey. Keep learning, Enoch, and someday I'll hire you to be the "cooker" at my house! I love you, Enoch. (You too, Tresa!) P.S. Scanning Enoch's pictures is genius!

Carrie said...

Jimmy's say's "Carrie & James" not to be confused with mom & dad. And Lady Bugs. I don't know where that came from.
They are so cute!

Ford Fam said...

I think you should have let him try to cook a turkey his way.... could have been quite the adventure!