Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Pictures

We have needed to update our family pictures in the family room for quite a while. I think Kate was 6 months when we last took pictures. We have done birthday pictures to go over the stairs, but downstairs I wanted some more fall, darker colors.
I pulled together some matching clothes (Gavin is wearing Greg's shirt and Kate is wearing her cousin's dress, which I bought from my sister because Kate looked sooo adorable in it!). We went to Grandma and Grandpa Fowler's backyard and snapped pictures as fast as we could. I knew Enoch wouldn't last long. Kate also was impatient. She would let me take a few pictures and then walk away saying, "Mommy, me done now."
I think we got a few good shots.












And then we had fun.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Super cute! Where is your picture?

real-life said...

Oh they turned out so cute! Good Job! Will you take ours or at least my kids? :)

Michelle Kelly said...

They turned out perfect. Kate looks so grown up! They all do.

Kristen said...

These are so cute!

Cynthia said...

They turned out cute Tresa! I'm glad that you got out to take them before today... burrr!

Gayle J. Randall said...

Love them--the pictures and the cute grandchildren (oh, Gavin is handsome, now, isn't he?) I want some copies!

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Cam from the ward. I found your blog. Your family pics are super cute.