Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Funny Enoch

A few funny things Enoch said today:

1. "I have really good eyesight. I can see really far. If I climbed all the way up a castle, I could see way far - half way across the world. No, I could see all the way around the world and see my own back!"

2. "My lucky word is poop!"

3. While watching Shaun White do the half pipe snowboard at the Olympics, "Mom, that guy flew into space and then came back down to earth! I can't believe it! Can you believe it?"

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Those are hilarious! He's such a cutie.

Michelle Kelly said...

I love the poop comment. I wouldn't expect that out of your children's mouths that's why it is so funny

Gayle J. Randall said...

That Enoch is one in a million! He's a creative little guy and is always thinking. He thinks on a different level from most of us! We love you, Enoch!

Carrie said...

He's a character. I love to hear what he has to say.