Friday, January 23, 2015

Scattered Thoughts on Guard

1.  Guard's favorite show right now is Wild Kratts.  Always Kratts.  He could watch it 24/7.  But, lately, he has developed a taste for Wallace & Grommit.  He loves Grommit.  I only wish they made more.

2.  He had a nasty stomach bug last week - his first case of diarrhea since being potty trained.  He was quite concerned.  He told me, "My poop melted."  It was a long weekend.

3.  Tonight he was playing dinosaurs with Dad.  Dad had the dino he wanted.  He said, "Dad, give me that dinosaur."  Dad said, "Try asking again, Guard."  Guard stomped his foot, folded his arms, growled and said, "Give me that dinosaur.  Now!"  Hmm...Dad did not give him that dinosaur.

4.  Guard is my Lego boy.  He can play Legos hour after hour.  Legos are out everyday.  Really.  We clean up a lot of Legos.  Guard will build everything.  Or anything.  He loves building habitats for his Lego animals, buildings, airplanes, binoculars, etc. 
Tonight, he made a phone.
That was after he took apart his giraffe pyramid.
He's so cute!  Gosh, I love this kid.

No comments: