Monday, May 26, 2014

Scattered Thoughts

1. This is our second year (and probably our last since my sister and her family are moving) or participating in the Now I Can walk in Provo.  Now I Can is a great organization that helps with my nephew's physical therapy.  It has been such a blessing for him and my sister.  We were so excited we could be there again.
The kids rode their scooter, Greg, Guard and I walked and Gavin ran (which he shouldn't have done because he has a bad cold and he couldn't breathe).
It was a great morning and we are so happy to support McKay!
2.  Thanksgiving Point opened their new Museum of Natural Curiosity.  It's very cool and so fun for the kids.  We have been a few time in the last week or so.  It is always so crowded.  This time Kate, Guard and I tried going right after kindergarten and it was too bad.  The kids love it!
3.  We cleaned out our garage on Memorial Day.  It hadn't been cleaned out since, well, never I think.  It really needed a good dejunking.  We moved everything onto the lawn and then started piles - garbage, DI, back into garage, KSL, etc. 
 We did good!  We got rid of a lot of things that we didn't need anymore, replace our wooden shelves that were falling apart with smaller metal shelving, rehung some bikes, got a bike rack for the kid's bikes and took a huge load to the dump and another to DI.
 It feels so good to have that done!

No comments: