Sunday, May 11, 2014

2

My baby boy's birthday is today.
 He is two.
 It has been a great two years.
 Some days have been hard, but most have been a joy.
 Guard is so fun, happy, stubborn, smart, opinionated, and adorable.
 To me, he seems like a good mix between Greg and Gavin - not quite as intense as Gavin, but a bit more than Greg.
 He's perfect for us.
We kept today, low-key.  I feel like we have had parties non-stop for a few weeks.  I guess that's what I get having three birthdays in a matter of days (Gavin - May 1, Greg - May 2, Guard - May 11).  Guard was happy to have some downtime to play with his Legos, eat brownies and finally get a nap.
His nursery teachers did celebrate his birthday and he thought that was awesome!
We measured him.  He's a bit on the short side, but who cares? 
What a fun little guy!  We love him so much! (And that's a wrap for pictures!)
Guard at 2 months.  So cute!

No comments: