Thursday, September 5, 2013

Guard's First Haircut

Guard has more hair than any of our other babies at this age.  We just can't get over how much hair he has!  Blond (sometimes strawberry blond depending on the light) and so cute.  It has mostly grown in following a standard hairline, but he had a few long hairs and about a million calicks (how fun for later!) and I knew I didn't trust myself cutting that fine, wispy hair.  With family pictures coming up, he needed a trim.  Since I was getting my hair cut and colored, I just brought him along to Rita's.
Guard sat on Greg's lap and was super wiggly, but didn't fuss or cry.  Rita did a great job despite with wiggles.  Even with just a few snips, he looked so much older.  Sigh.  I saved some baby hair for his keepsake box.  Sigh.  He's growing up so fast.
What a handsome boy!

No comments: