Thursday, February 7, 2013

Enoch's Pictures at the Temple

As I was getting ready to put together Enoch's Baptism Announcement, I wanted some nice pictures of him at the Temple.  It was a lot to ask of Enoch - getting dressed in his suit on a Thursday afternoon, taking the time to drive to the Temple and then, having to be good, smile and hold still for the camera when he was "freezing cold!".  Almost impossible - but he did great!
A few of my favorites:
I thought they turned out adorable!  I really wanted the temple in his announcement pictures, but I just couldn't resist this smile - it is so Enoch.  He was being a bit of a pill and hiding behind a pillar.  He would poke his head out and then hide again.  I snapped this picture just in time!
I love his announcement!  We can't wait until Enoch is baptized!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations to Enoch! Those pictures are great, and I agree that the one you choose is such a good picture of him.

Kristen said...

These pictures are adorable! Hope everything went well with the baptism.