Saturday, January 5, 2013

Scattered Thoughts

1.  Enoch is so excited to attend his friend's baptism today.  Jordan is a very good friend and Enoch can't wait to see him baptized.  Last night at dinner, Enoch said the prayer.  He blessed that when Jordan received the Holy Ghost, the Holy Ghost would be healthy.  Hmmm.....It must be flu season when everyone is praying to stay or get healthy.

2.  Kate overheard me telling Greg that I had some odd dreams last night.  She looked at me and said, "Mom, have you been watching Dr. Who again before bed?"  Yep, I'm a wimp.  Greg and Gavin love Dr. Who and it gives me bad dreams.

3.  When I dropped the kids off at school yesterday Enoch gasped.  He pointed at the electronic marquee and yelled, "It's three degrees!"  It has been so cold here lately.  Really cold!

4.  Last night Kate was having a difficult time falling asleep.  Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she wouldn't stay in bed (or maybe she has been watching Dr. Who as well?).  Enoch told her that when he can't fall asleep he lays in bed and starts dreaming.  I would believe that Enoch can truly dream while still awake.  Kate said she would try it and she must have fallen asleep because I didn't see her again.

No comments: