Monday, October 3, 2011

Scattered Thoughts on Kate

1. The other day Kate was upset with me. I don't know why - I guess when you are a little girl you can be mad for no reason. She looked at me, very disgruntled, and said, "When I'm as big as you and I'm a mom, my kids are going to like me!"

2. Kate is an authentic chocoholic. Certified. She almost singlehandedly worked her way through an entire super-sized bag of Kit Kats. I got out of the shower the other day and she was surrounded by about 8 York Peppermint Patties wrappers (she LOVES those). I told her the other day that she had a sweet tooth. She corrected me, "Mom, all my teeth are sweet." So true.

3. After playing outside all afternoon, Kate came in with some color in her checks. I worried out loud that she had gotten sunburned on her cheecks. She rubbed her forehead and said, "But, not on my forebrain."

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

@Kate for this comment: "When I'm as big as you and I'm a mom, my kids are going to like me!" Don't hold your breath! What goes around comes around! But I will promise you that even if they don't like you, they will love you, just as you do your Mom. Thanks for the cute post, Tresa!