Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mom's Halloween Surprise

I've been telling the kids for a few days that this year I am wearing a Halloween costume. They were shocked! I never dress up for Halloween. They were very curious and excited to see what I came up with.
We lined up the kids on the couch for the big reveal. As you can see there was a bit of CONFUSION about my costume for the first little bit.
And then a range of emotions:
SERIOUSLY?!
NO WAY!
And finally, VERY HAPPY!
And the costume?
We are very excited to announce our pregnancy! Enoch kept saying, "Wait, you're going to have a baby? Really?" And then a few minutes later, "Are you sure you are having a baby? For real?" Yes! We are thrilled to welcome our new little one the first week in May. Our family is very happy and can't wait!

3 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

Hooray for the annoucement! We are so happy to welcome another little cousin in to the family! We couldn't be more thrilled for you and your family!

k8theriver said...

I love the costume! So exciting!

Kristen said...

Okay, I am way behind on blog reading. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! And what a cute way to let everyone know.