Saturday, October 8, 2011

Elder Fowler

A few weeks ago, Enoch had a Primary lesson on missionaries. He begged and begged for a suit after that. He was convinced he needed a suit so he could look like a missionary. How do you say no to that?
I'll admit, my eyes welled up with tears when I saw Enoch in his suit. He is so handsome! And looks just like a missionary (he even told me that morning that he needed missionary hair).


He asked Greg if he could wear his old name tag. Greg had two different tags to choose from. Enoch choose the Welsh tag over the English tag. He said that a lot of people at church asked him what it said.

What a little man. I'm so proud of him.
PS - Sorry, Gavin. I made Gavin wait until he was a deacon to get a suit. It stinks being the oldest, doesn't it?

4 comments:

Winnie said...

He is so dang cute! He looks much older in his suit, although I have to say that glint in his eye still says he's 6 year old Enoch.

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a wonderful post! This is one we will look back on in 13 years! What a great little man Enoch is. He really does have a special spirit about him.

Ariana said...

How fun!! I have a hard time finding sunday clothes for Preston (hence his polo and cargo pants look lately). He's so skinny, and he has a skinny neck. Nothing fits right. Enoch looks awesome! LOVE the Welsh tag!

Danny, Vanessa, + Jane said...

Very cute! Enoch will be agreat missionary! What a great goal for him to have at such a young age! :)