Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Scattered Thoughts

1.  Gavin spent all last evening making crepes for his AP Physics class.  He was excited to try out his Christmas crepe maker and share the experiment with his friends.  He made over 200 crepes.
Of course, they were an absolute hit - everyone loved them.  After taking charge of pancake day a few months ago and now a crepe breakfast, he has been elected the AP Physics Professor Chef.  He is even in charge of an app for topping sign-ups for their next breakfast.  I hope they are somehow connecting physics to breakfast foods!

2.  Guard helped me make pancakes for breakfast this morning.  He insisted on having strawberry pancakes, like Daniel Tiger.  He watched me carefully to make sure I mixed and cooked the pancakes just like Daniel Tiger's dad.  I even had to cut his pancake the right way.  I guess it was worth it?  Guard did eat all his pancake.

3.  See this cute kid (who apparently likes to take selfies on himself upside down?!).  His new favorite phrase is "I don't want to be talking to!!!".  It means  leave me alone and don't talk to me when I am mad and you are telling me something I don't want to hear.  I hear it a lot.

4.  Guard did something so sweet tonight.  He organized my and Greg's shoes.  Without us asking or suggesting - he just did it.  He's a sweetie!

No comments: