Friday, January 15, 2016

Enoch's Last Pack Meeting

Tonight, we attended Enoch's last Pack Meeting.  As much as I don't look forward to Pack Meeting, I did have a few twinges of sadness, knowing that Enoch is growing up and is done with Cub Scouts.  He has had some remarkable leaders, done some really fun things and learned so much in Cubs.  It's sad to let it go.
Tonight, Enoch earned a few pins and passed off his denner cords to Chase Youngberg.
For the fun and games, they played relay races while pulling people behind them in blankets.  Yep, only at Pack Meeting.  That will probably be the thing I miss the most - seeing the kids have so much fun.
 I've been to a lot of Pack Meeting in this ward.  Between Gavin's time as a Cub, Primary presidency member over Cubs, Cub Committee Chair and Enoch's time in Cubs, I figure I have attended Pack Meetings for almost a decade straight.  That's a lot of Blue and Golds, people.  But now, it's over.  At least for another four years - until it's Guard's turn.

No comments: