Sunday, June 15, 2014

To the Best Dad...

Happy Father's Day!
I always feel bad that Father's Day is in the middle of June.  I haven't quite gotten use to my summer schedule yet and I'm tired and have no time to make Father's Day the great day it should be.  Sorry, Greg!  Really, he doesn't care, but I care for him.  It's our one day to make him feel special (since he doesn't even get that on his birthday because its sandwiched between two son's birthdays).  We do our best.
This year I made his favorite dinner (cream cheese chicken) and we opened presents.
Apparently, Greg can't handle opening his own presents.
 Wow!  Doesn't he looked surprised?  Great acting since he researched and picked out his new projector.
Guard loves being like his dad.
Kate just loves her Dad.
Greg also got a dolly to put his very heavy and cumbersome compressor on.  Now, he can just wheel it around rather than carrying it.
Yikes!  The packaging got Kate.
Enoch thought this dolly was a great idea!  We better hurry and get the compressor on it.
Happy Father's Day, Greg!  We love you so much!

No comments: