Monday, November 18, 2013

Scattered Thoughts

1.  Greg was telling silly jokes at breakfast this morning.  Enoch said, "Dad, you're not very funny, but I laugh anyway so you don't feel bad."

2.  Kate told me the other day she was a gymnasticer.  Not a gymnast, a gymnasticer.  She's a very good gymnasticer.

3.  For FHE we were working on a requirement in Enoch's Faith in God book.  We were to pick someone who we admired and then pick a quality they have that we would like to work on in our lives.  Enoch picked me (such a sweet and smart boy!).  He said he wanted to work on being helpful.  I asked him what he would do if he came home from school and the house was a mess, Guard was crying and I was stressed.  Completely honest and with a straight face, he said, "Hide."
I told you he was smart.

No comments: