Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'm Thankful for...

As a mom, I try to instill in sense of gratitude in my kids.  I'm not sure how well I'm doing...it's an ongoing project.  The month of November seems like a good time to ultra focus on gratitude. 
I came up with the plan to make a gratitude chain.  A paper chain with thoughts of gratitude written on each link.  We were to do it after scriptures.  I debated sharing this because then you will all realize how great we are at reading our scriptures based on how long our chain is (haha).  Again, another work in progress.
 We are thankful for...(in no particular order)

Greg
Brandon Sanderson
TV
family
General Conference
chocolate milk
smiles
car
light bulbs
home

Tresa
Guard's smile
a husband who works so hard
washing machine
warm blankets
dishwashers
Amazon.com
silence
sunshine
Costco
Gavin's helpfulness
Enoch's curiosity
Kate's determination

Gavin
shoes
Guard's love
Teacher's quorum
Coal
phone
Enoch
Kate
chicken
books
Teacher's quorum advisors
saxophone
beef

Enoch
quarks
atoms and neutrons
chemicals
books
Discoverer (his reading light.  Yes, it has a name.)
Mom & Dad
pizza
bed
books
room
bike

Kate
brothers
motorhome
family
I Love Gavin
Mom & Dad
gymnastics
room
dog
Mom
I love my family
learning how to read


Guard
Gavin
binky
strawberry yogurt
crib
books
baths
playing outside

No comments: