Saturday, June 22, 2024

Scattered Thoughts

 1. Guard was so excited for Deacon's camp. His first year at YM camp! They camped at Green River State Park and took in all the fun in the area. They rafted down the river, scrambled at Goblin Valley, golfed in Green River, hiked in Arches (Guard missed this because of an upset stomach - too much sugar!), and had a blast hanging around the campground.

Guard's favorite activity was the rafting, but he truly loved all of it. He is blessed to have such amazing leaders who really do care about the boys. (I'm so sad I didn't get any pictures of his leaving or coming; I guess he really is the youngest child!)

2. While Guard was at camp, Kate and I attended the Utah Valley Parade of Homes. It was so much fun! We had an amazing time touring the houses, critiquing the decor, absorbing all the good ideas, and laughing at the crazy things we saw. I loved spending three days with just her. We came home tired each night, but it was so worth it!

3. The day after Guard got home from camp, he went to Space Camp for five hours. I was worried he would be too exhausted, but he had so much fun.



No comments: