Sunday, June 16, 2024

Father's Day

 Father's Day this year was so fun! We invited Grandpa and Grandma Randall and the Kellys over for BBQ pizza and visiting. Dinner was great; Greg did a wonderful job with the pizza. I made one of Greg's (and Dad's) favorite treats - Bavarian Dessert. And then the kids played and the adults visited. It was very relaxing and so good to be with family. We are trying to be with my dad as much as possible since his recent diagnosis of dementia. We don't know what the future holds; we are taking advantage of all the time we have. I love my dad so much! I'm trying not to panic about the time we have left, but be thankful and mindful of what we do have.



(Guard and Grandpa at the piano that both of them played as boys.)

We are so beyond thankful for Greg! He is the foundation of this family. His children know he is their #1 supporter. He loves completely. He lives to serve and spend time with his family. We are so blessed!

No comments: