Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swine Flu & Star Trek

Guess what Gavin brought home from camp (besides piles of dirty laundry)? Yep, the swine flu. We're not too concerned. Enoch had it last month and he survived. It really isn't that bad. In fact, Gavin is thinking this is okay. Mom and Dad had pretty much let him watch Star Trek all day. He does feel crummy in the morning, but as the day goes on, he feels better. He has been great not to get around the little kids, especially Kate. He is quite content with his blankets and Star Trek. Here's hoping it doesn't last too long and that nobody else gets sick!

5 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

Wow, I hope Gavin is feeling better. What a fun way to spend the summer. He's probably in heaven though. I'm surprised dave and I have not gotten it, we have been around people that all have it.

Gayle J. Randall said...

Gavin, you are a man after my own heart. I always let myself watch lots of TV and movies when I'm sick. I hope you're feeling better soon. "Live long and prosper!" (Do they still say that on Star Trek? It was Spock's favorite saying!)

Ford Fam said...

Not fun, did they test him? The worst is the having to stay in for so long! I hope the others don't get it!

Carrie said...

I hope it doesn't last too long. I didn't know Enoch had it. Do they throw up, or just feel rotten? No sign of the flue here, knock on wood, really, really hard knocking.

Winnie said...

The Swine Flu is looking pretty good to me right now.

I hope he feels better soon.