Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween was a lot of fun this year...maybe because I didn't have to sew any costumes.
Guard wore an elephant costume I made for Gavin.  He loves elephants so I thought it was destiny.
 He was a little less than thrilled with it.
 Enoch choose to be Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes.  I found the perfect shirt at Wal-mart for $4 and we ordered him a stuffed tiger from Amazon.  I was a bit worried that people wouldn't know who he was, but he and me got a lot of comments about how cool his costume was.
Enoch's best Calvin face:
Kate picked a kitty - again.  Luckily, Aunt Annette gave us a kitty costume a few years back and it fit Kate perfectly this year.
Kate's best kitty face:
The weather cooperated this year.  The kids and Greg stayed out for about an hour and came home with a lot of candy.  They had a great time!
(Gavin wasn't here on Halloween.  He was in St. George competing in Band of America with the Lehi HS Marching Band.  He had a great time as well.)

No comments: