Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pinky and the Brain


Our family has a new addiction - Pinky and the Brain. It is seriously one of the funniest show I have ever seen. It is not on TV anymore so we rent the DVDs from the library. I usually don't like cartoons, but these are hilarious. Greg and I literally laugh the entire time. Gavin and Enoch love them too and can't wait to watch them. The idea behind the show is two lab rats hatch ideas to take over the world every night when the lab closes. The schemes they come up with are absolutely crazy funny. Greg and I were teasing one day that we should call Kate, 'Pinky', because she is always in pink. Enoch didn't think that was a good idea because Pinky is stupid. But, we could call him Brain. (It's a good think he doesn't know what humility is yet!) How about we just keep laughing as a family watching a great show. NARF!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love Pinky and the Brain! Our family quotes it all the time! Such a great show for kids and adults!

Michelle Kelly said...

When I started reading your post I immediately started singing the theme song for "Pinky and the Brain", I LOVE that show!! Jarom and I watched a funny show called "Wipeout" on TV, I think you guys would like it.

Michelle

Kaye said...

I own the DVD's of every season of that show. I got them for my birthday last year. Have you seen the one where they sing the song about the parts of the brain? Classic! Pinky is my hero. Narf!

Ford Fam said...

I remember watching it after school, it was hilarious. I didn't know they had it at the library.

Great Dane said...

Emily gave me the 1st set of DVDs from that show for Christmas, and I enjoy watching it. If you want to borrow it, let me know. The kids would probably love the other Animaniacs characters, but I personally love Looney Toons, especially Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner. "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" "Um, I think so Brain, but it's a miracle that this leg grew back!" Classic.